development + planning
TRACHTENBERG offers the following services to developers and land owners that are looking to buy, develop, sell, or simply exploring opportunities. Services are offered in a flexible and adaptable model that will serve any budget and ambition level; an a-la-carte approach to the package provides items as "ad-on" services with future expandability and no commitments to full design services, unless warranted.
- Understand site potentials through a comprehensive analysis.
- Determine best site use, opportunity, intensity.
- Provide client with all the necessary tools to take the potential development to the next level.
Who is this for?
- Developers looking to buy land.
- Developers looking to sell land.
- Land owners exploring the possibility of development.
/// LEVEL 01
Initial phase to explore and understand site potentials through a comprehensive analysis of the zoning and building code, specific to the site(s) in question. This level provides the client with the base information that will describe the maximum site potential and the framework for design and development. Including but not limited to:
- General massing based on site specific transect code
- Zoning restrictions
- Area calculation (sellable/common/parking)
- Floor to floor height concept
/// LEVEL 02
Describes the exploration in more resolution through plans and sections. A more detailed understanding of the site through a massing breakdown with site specific intensity / quantity calculations. Including but not limited to:
- Detail massing based on program (core/unit area/amenities area/ parking)
- Unit quantity
- Parking requirements - based on intensity and use.
- Detail area calculation (based on intensity)
- Conceptual floor plan and section
- Internal program allocation
/// LEVEL 03
An "a-la-carte" pre-concept design phase, based on client needs; Level 3 ranges from product imagery to unit layout and sets up a base framework for the concept design. Including but not limited to:
- In-house renderings - Overview/ areal/ pedestrian level/ access
- Site specific program representation additional - Typology imagery (based market study/analysis.) Specific to target market.
- Unit and parking strategy based on quantity and size - Including parking layout and structural concepts
- Professional rendering - Setup, Coordination and Management as needed
- Graphic/ sales/ pitch e-brochure package - Look and feel, material, details, textures, reference imagery, copy, kitchen/bathroom/amenities, references, marketing floor plans.
- Soft cost Calculations - Consultants fees, Developer fee, Sales costs, etc.